You may view the child care schedule in two ways, using the buttons below:
- Only child care
- Child care in conjunction with the YOGA + FITNESS schedule : look for child care in the class title
Please come early your first time to fill out paperwork for your child(ren).
Keep scrolling to learn more about child care.
Child Care Information
The first time your child(ren) attends, you will be required to sign a WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. The policy document at the studio covers the full — and most current — set of child care policies.
Here are some guidelines to help you determine if your child is eligible for child care:
- Children must be between the ages of 3 months and 12 years old.
- Children must be current on all immunizations. Immunization records must be provided prior to first visit.
- Any children with any visible signs of sickness are not be permitted. These symptoms include but are not limited to, runny nose, fever, cough, pink eye, rash.
- re:form YOGA + FITNESS staff do not administer medication, change diapers or assist in feeding of your children.
- Due to food allergies, NO food is permitted in the Child Care room. Only water is permitted in spill proof cups.
There are a limited number of spaces available in the Child Care room. Reservations are available and required. Once spaces have been filled for each session no more children will be permitted into the room.